Beauclair Guest Cottage - Accommodation in Stellenbosch, Cape Winelands.
The stately Beauclair manor is situated on the banks of the Eerste River, overlooking the statue of South African rugby legend, Danie Craven.
- We are close to the historic center of Stellenbosch with views of the stunning Stellenbosch – as well as Simonsberg Mountain.
- The village center can be reached by a comfortable stroll along the oak-lined river bank.
- Originally built in 1920, the house retains the style and ambience of that era. THE COTTAGE is decorated to match the manor’s elegant flair, has a private court yard and full access to the swimming pool area.
- Safe parking inside premises and 24 hour camera monitoring. Free wireless access.
- Contact Beauclair Tel: +27 (0)21-886-7662.